|溫度規格||-40°C ~ 85°C|
|腳位/封裝||100 FBGA, 153 FBGA|
- Packaged NAND flash memory with eMMC 5.0 interface
- Compliant with eMMC Specification Ver.4.4, 4.41,4.5,5.0
- Bus mode
- - - - High-speed eMMC protocol Clock frequency: 0-200MHz. Ten-wire bus (clock, 1 bit command, 8 bit data bus) and a hardware reset.
- Supports three different data bus widths : 1 bit(default), 4 bits, 8 bits
- - - - Data transfer rate: up to 52Mbyte/s (using 8 parallel data lines at 52 MHz) Single data rate : up to 200Mbyte/s @ 200MHz (HS200) Dual data rate : up to 400Mbyte/s @ 200MHz (HS400)
- Operating voltage range :
- - -
- VCCQ = 1.8 V/3.3 V VCC = 3.3 V Supports Enhanced Mode where the device can be configured as pseudo-SLC (pSLC) for higher read/write performance, endurance, and reliability.
- Error free memory access
- - - - - -
- Internal error correction code (ECC) to protect data communication Internal enhanced data management algorithm Solid protection from sudden power failure, safe-update operations for data content Security Support secure bad block erase and trim commands Enhanced write protection with permanent and partial protection options Field Firmware Update(FFU) Boot Partition and RPMB Partition Enhanced Device Life time Pre EOL information Production State Awareness Power Off Notification for Sleep Temperature range
- - - Industrial Grade : -40 ℃ ~ 85 ℃ (Case Temperature) Automotive Grade (A1): -40 ℃ ~ 85 ℃ (Case Temperature)
- Quality RoHS compliant (for detailed RoHS declaration, please contact your representative.) Package 153 FBGA (11.5mm x 13mm x 1.0mm) 100 FBGA (14.0mm x 18.0mm x 1.4mm)
- - - -
ISSI eMMC products follow the JEDEC eMMC 5.0 standard. It is ideal for embedded storage solutions for Industrial application and automotive application, which require high performance across a wide range of operating temperatures. eMMC encloses the MLC NAND and eMMC controller inside as one JEDEC standard package, providing a standard interface to the host. The eMMC controller directly manages NAND flash, including ECC, wear-leveling, IOPS optimization and read sensing.